- If this is your first appointment with Help & Hope Center, please click the “Client Information Form” button below. A new window will open with the form.
- Please fill out the entire form completely.
- If you have additional household members, please click the “Add Another Household Member” button at the bottom of the page and fill out the information for each member (spouse, children, other relatives) of your household.
- Once all household member information is added, click the “Finish and Ready to Submit” button.
- A review page will appear. Please review all of the information and make any changes necessary.
- If all of the information is correct, please read the paragraph at the bottom of the page and click the check box at the top left corner of the paragraph to indicate your acceptance.
- Click the “Submit” button. A “Thank You” page will appear. You may close that page in your browser.
- Please return to the this page (https://www.helpandhopecenter.org/new-clients/) and continue below.
Schedule an Appointment
- Please click the “Schedule An Appointment” button. Note: You must have a valid email address in order to use this function. If you do not have a valid email address, you may call our office at (303) 688-1114 to schedule an appointment.
- A new tab (or window) will open with our scheduling form. Click the type of appointment you would like to schedule (Food Assistance, Rent & or Utility Bill Assistance etc.). If you are a new client, please click “New Client Appointment.”
- On the next page, choose one of the available dates (bolded) and then choose an available time and click “continue.”
- Complete the information (First Name, Last Name, Cell Phone, Email). Your cell phone will be used to send a text message reminder of your appointment. If you do not have a cell phone, please provide a daytime phone number. If you don’t have an email address, please see #1 in this section above.
- Click the “Complete Appointment” button and add your appointment to your calendar. You may also register for an account to make future appointments easier to schedule.
- That’s it. You’re done. You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment and check in with our receptionist.
If you have an emergency situation and cannot find an appointment in time, we do have a limited number of walk-in appointments available. Please arrive at 8:30 AM, Monday through Friday. Walk-in appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis, though appointments are given priority.