Clients: As of July 20th, clients are asked to arrive at Help & Hope Center for their scheduled appointment time. Clients will call from the parking lot, speak to an Advocate & then will be invited into the building to select their groceries.
- please be on time, due to social distancing requirements we must maintain a strict schedule – if you are late, we may need to reschedule your appointment
- please call (303) 688-1114 upon arrival
- masks are required, if you do not have one, we will provide you one
- only one member per household, no children please
- as we must space shoppers, it will be necessary to limit shopping times
- if you are uncomfortable shopping or have children with you, our volunteers will be happy to prepare an order for you
Our processes have changed due to health department guidelines, but we are confident that we can provide a safe, orderly shopping experience for you.
- Please click the “Schedule An Appointment” button. Note: You must have a valid email address in order to use this function. If you do not have a valid email address, you may call our office at (303) 688-1114 to schedule an appointment.
- A new tab (or window) will open with our scheduling form. Click the type of appointment you would like to schedule (Food Assistance, Rent & or Utility Bill Assistance etc.). If you are a new client, please click “New Client Appointment.”
- On the next page, choose one of the available dates (bolded) and then choose an available time and click “continue.”
- Complete the information (First Name, Last Name, Cell Phone, Email). Your cell phone will be used to send a text message reminder of your appointment. If you do not have a cell phone, please provide a daytime phone number. If you don’t have an email address, please see #1 in this section above.
- Click the “Complete Appointment” button and add your appointment to your calendar. You may also register for an account to make future appointments easier to schedule.
- That’s it. You’re done. You will receive an email confirmation of your appointment. Please plan to arrive at least 15 minutes prior to your appointment and check in with our receptionist.
If you have an emergency situation and cannot find an appointment in time, we do have a limited number of walk-in appointments available. Please arrive at 8:30 AM, Monday through Friday. Walk-in appointments are on a first-come, first-served basis, though appointments are given priority.